Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kuch Lassi-shassi ho jaye!!

Folks, I have to admit...Some days I would go to Indian restaurants just to have their mango lassi.

I was even ready to tolerate crappy food at restaurants where mango lassi was half-decent. This habit was getting pretty out of hand so I decided to try making mango lassi on my own.

After a lot of experimentation with ingredients and proportions, here is a hit recipe ( you know something is a hit when your guests ask for the recipe).

Here goes-

1 Cup Mango pulp- Kesar one works better but any will do really.

3 tsp Sugar

3/4 Cup Milk

1/2 Cup Yogurt

1/2 tsp Cardamom powder ( This one is optional but takes the lassi to the next level. Recommended for restaurant-like taste)

Mix everything up in a blender. Serve. Drink. Burp loudly, Punjabi style. You are excused!






No comments:

Post a Comment